Modular infographics link concepts and illustrate relationships with an ecosystem structure or metaphors. Infographics help breaking down lengthy chunks of information into an easy-to-understand format.
Modular infographics are perfect for giving your event collaterals a strong, memorable visual voice across various platforms like emails, websites and social media.
Why is it important?
- Engage with the audience during and after the event;
- Sustain attention during the event;
- Ensure content visibility and comprehension;
- Communicate at scale in a flexible way during and after the event;
- Be unique and memorable.
- Understanding of the event and of the desired outcomes for the client;
- Draft of the visualization to outline the main key points to be repretested (when possible).
- Singular individual assets (icons, infographic parts to be used in communication materials);
- Vectorial infographics in different formats and dimensions to be used and shared with participants and in the communication material of the company.
When I get involved?
Before, during and after the event to ensure a 360° experience and consistency of deliverables.
In a digital world we need to be able to get the attention of our viewers or colleagues, keep them interested and be memorable and understood. For these reasons and effective digital presentation is a must. No more boring templates or presentations without personality.